Go to the YouTube Create page at . Find the GoAnimate description paragraph. Click the "Create Video" button and log in to your Google account if asked to. 2
Click "Create" and choose "Quick Video Makers" from the GoAnimate toolbar.3
Choose the "Video eCard" template.
Method 2Selecting an Image
Choose the source of your card's picture. You can select an image from one of the sources outlined in the following steps.
Choose one of GoAnimate's default pictures. If you choose one of GoAnimate's pictures, you can skip the next step.
- Upload an image from your computer.
- Click the "Upload Image" link within the "Get an image from your computer" box. The Upload Image dialog will appear. Click "Upload an Image".
- Select the image from your computer using the browse dialog that appears. When you choose the image, uploading will start. When the upload is finished, the dialog will disappear and the image you selected will be shown in the next page's preview box.
- Import an image from Facebook.
- Click the "Import now" link in the Facebook box. The Facebook Log-in Dialog will appear.
- Wait until the loading screen disappears.
- In the "Log in to animate" screen, click the "Log In With Facebook" button.
- Select the image you want from the picture gallery that will be displayed.
Wait until the "Uploading from Facebook" screen disappears.
How to Make a Marbled Birthday Greetings Card - Card ...
Fun Birthday Greeting Card-
Birthday Greeting Card JK Easy Craft 024