Sending Christmas cards is a great way to reach out during the Holiday season, but whether you’re sending a traditional card or one of many free Christmas eCards from Punchbowl, holiday card wording can be tricky. Christmas card greetings need to be sincere but concise. Here are a few holiday card greetings for you to use this year. Add your own personal touch!
Try out these Christmas card wording ideas:
- May your Christmas sparkle with moments of joy, laughter, and grace, and may the coming year be filled with love and joy and contentment. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the [insert last name] family!
- Wishing you peace and happiness this Christmas season, and all the best of luck for the New Year!
- May the peace and blessings of Christmas be yours, and may the coming year be filled with joy
- Hoping you are surrounded by love and peace this holiday season, and happiness and joy in the year to come.
- May your home and heart be filled with peace and joy this holiday season and every day in the year to come!
Snomenion Video Christmas Card Greetings for Doug ...
DIY Easy Punch Craft Greeting Card for Christmas, New Year ...
Christmas Greeting Cards - Blessings for your family