I Miss You Messages for Husband: Rekindle the romance in your married lives by letting your hubby know how much you are missing him when he is not around. Do this by poking him with romantic quotes whenever he’s at work. Express your feelings with cute posts on Facebook and funny pins on Pinterest. If he is leaving home for a business trip, slip a greeting card or a mushy handwritten note in his jacket pocket. These little things will go a long way in making him realize how you crave to be in his arms. A husband and wife’s marriage may be bogged down by kids, in-laws, mortgage payments, jobs and busy routines… but that should stop a couple from embracing the innocence of love, the way it was intended to be.
1) When I say that I miss you, I’m actually asking if you miss me too. xoxo
2) My world becomes monochrome when I hug you goodbye in the morning until you return home in the evening when it becomes colorful again. I miss you.
3) I searched in Google – Why do I miss my husband so much? Google replied – Because he misses you too.
4) I miss you a lot, I hope you are missing me too. If not, be prepared to sleep on the couch.
5) Thinking about your is the most romantic and sweet feeling ever. But waiting for you to come home makes me shed many a tear. I miss you.
6) When we’re not together, my soul feels hollow. My heart feels numb, my emotions become shallow. Like a rainbow without colors, like poetry without rhyme… being away from you are my life’s darkest times. I miss you.
7) Please request your boss to put an extra chair on your desk so that I can come to your office and ward off stares from all your pretty colleagues. I miss you.
8) I’m hurting from within, I feel so sad. I’m lost for words, I miss you real bad.
9) Every time you are away, the family misses its provider, your children miss their father and I miss my soul mate. xoxo
10) Watching the rain outside the window makes me feel like calling you back from work and snuggling up with you in a blanket while sipping on a hot cuppa. I miss you baby.
11) When I miss you, even the silence is unbearably loud.
12) I frown when I start missing you… but then I start smiling when I realize that you must be missing me too.
13) My heart giggles when it thinks of you but it aches when you are away. Happiness engulfs me when you’re here but when you aren’t, to sadness I fall prey. I miss you.
14) I wish you were here, right beside me so you could feel my heartbreak. Being away from is sucking the life out of me. All I can do is sit and think about all the beautiful memories… hoping to relive them when you’re back. I love you.
15) You are not just my husband. Your love is the ray that lights up my life, and the water that quenches my soul’s thirst. I miss you.
16) So intense, is the feeling of missing you… it’s like reflecting on a romantic haiku.
17) From dark purples to dull blues, my world is immersed in the saddest of hues, when I’m missing you.
18) The sun doesn’t need a reason to shine, the moon doesn’t need a reason to glow, the stars don’t need a reason to twinkle… and I don’t need a reason to miss my husband. xoxo