Find everything you need to know about sending a Macmillan eCard. We have a great range of animated eCards to help you brighten the day of someone special.
How to send eCards
1. Choose a design you like and personalise it with your own message, your name and a logo or image.
2. Preview your eCard - You can always go back and change your message before sending it.
3. Enter the email addresses of the recipients' you'd like to send it to.
4. If you choose to make a donation, you’ll be taken to our secure donation form.
5. Your recipient(s) will receive an email alerting them they have an eCard to collect. You will also receive an email confirming the card has been sent, and a link so that you can view your card too. At the moment we are receiving high volumes of orders so are experiencing delays. Please check our FAQ section for more information.
How your donations help people living with cancer
We rely on donations for 98% of our income, and your money will help us to provide a variety of services that help make sure no one has to go through cancer alone. If you make a donation for sending a Macmillan eCard, you are helping to provide the practical, medical, emotional and financial support they need.