It is just about that time of year when many folks send and receive Christmas cards from friends and family. Some may have even started sending their cards the days following Thanksgiving. There are many different ways people send out their Christmas greetings during the holidays. Whether it be an annual family update of what has happened through the year, a picture of the whole family, or a handwritten card for a loved one in your life.
Something that makes a card special is, the message inside of it. Why not add a great Bible verse to your Christmas card to make it even more special?
Here are seven Bible verses that will work with any Christmas greeting you send a loved one:
1. "And the angel said to them, "Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." - Luke 2:10
2. "Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." - Isaiah 7:14
3. "She will bear a son, and you shall call his name Jesus, for he will save his people from their sins." - Matthew 1:21
4. "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
5. "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." - James 1:17
6. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." - Romans 15:13