In business, there's nothing more important than building strong relationships with clients. A simple deed can create a loyal customer for life, and the holidays are the perfect time to share your gratitude and warm wishes with the people who do business with you all year long. And whether you own a small company or run a large corporation, a business holiday card is one of the best ways to express appreciation towards clients and colleagues for their continued support.
But as a hard working professional, you certainly don't have the time to toil for hours in an effort to conjure up perfect words or phrases for your business holiday card message. That's why we've assembled a list of helpful corporate holiday card message examples that will get you started off on the right foot.
Short & Sweet Business Holiday Card Messages:
- We wish you a very Happy Holiday season and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.
- Wishing you a Happy Holiday and a joyful New Year. Best wishes from your friends at [company name].
- Happy Holidays and warm wishes for 2015!
- Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
- Happy Holidays from everyone at [company name]. We hope your holidays will be filled with joy and laughter through the New Year.
- Season's greetings from the entire crew at [company name].
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season with peace & cheer in the New Year!
- Wishing you all the best in 2015!
- Wishing you great success in the year to come.
- Cheers to the New Year! Wishing you a Happy Holiday season from the team at [company name].
- Season's greetings from the very merry team at [company name].
- We wish you joy and peace in 2015.
- Wishing you all the joys of the season and happiness throughout the coming year.
- We are so grateful to have clients like you in our lives. Happy New Year from [company name].
- May you have a spectacular New Year!
- Wishing you a season of joy and looking forward to continued success in 2015.
- Wishing you a bright 2015 from your friends at [company name].
- Wishing you a Happy New Year! We hope it's your best year ever.
- May this good cheer last throughout the year.
- We appreciate your business and wish you the best in the coming year.
- May the holiday spirit be with you and your family today and throughout the New Year.
- We're so glad to have you as a client and look forward to serving you in the future.