The word “Christmas” brings to mind images of crackling fireplaces and carolers at the door, their breath making little clouds in the cold air. We think of candle-lit church services and poignant crèches. The holiday brings trips to the mall where Santa hoists little ones into his generous lap to hear their wishes. It can also bring deep sadness and longing to be with our friends and loved ones who are far away. At this time of year, we want to connect with those we love. We want to be home “if only in our dreams.” Sending a card can be so impersonal unless you add special sentiments. If you can choose the right words, social media offers a way to reach out to people with short messages to send your love. We can help you find the perfect words to say “merry Christmas.” Christmas is one of the most important holidays. Many people look forward to Christmas all year, it doesn’t matter if one is religious or not. The holiday season is a time when the whole world seems to feel joy, happiness, and an overwhelming sense of love. Sending Christmas wishes to your lover, wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend is a great way to express your love. Sending Christmas wishes to your love of your life is easy. All it takes is an open heart and some envelopes and stamps. You can even email your wishes if you want.
- Every time I watch a Christmas movie, I tear up. What a wonderful life I have because you are in it.
- It may not be snowing, but I know the holiday season is here because I miss you so much more than usual.
- Do you ever think that our love is the perfect holiday present, with or without wrappings? I do.
- Yesterday I baked a hundred cookies and decorated them with red and green sprinkles. All I need now is you.
- This holiday assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to be my gift. If you do not accept, this message will self-destruct in thirty seconds.
- Please look in the mirror and give yourself a kiss from me. While you’re at it, give yourself a hug. Then have the best Christmas ever.
- My wishes for you today are simple: warmth, comfort, joy, and me in your holiday stocking waiting for you to open it .
- Santa’s list just got complicated. How can that fat elf put someone on the “naughty” list who is so good at being nice?