When someone graduates, people send congratulating graduation messages. You may not feel smart enough to write your own message. Use these examples to give you an idea of what you can write in a graduation card, whether it's high school, college, or graduate school.
Graduation is a fun time for cards, presents, cake, and big dreams of a hopeful future. Make sure your graduation wishes are either funny, inspiring, or sincere.
- We are proud of you and your accomplishments. We're confident that you will continue with even more successes. Good luck in your next adventures. Congratulations graduate!
- We remember your first step, first day of school, first day of high school, and your first day at college. Take a moment to look back on your achievements. Realize all that you’ve accomplished and the footprints that you’ve laid. Each step has been a building block for your life. Congratulations for your graduation. We couldn’t be prouder.
- Your hard work will pay off in many ways. Good things will come to those who wait until they graduate. You’ve come so far. You’ve worked so hard. Your graduation is a new and open door.
- Finally you are finished with high school/college. Put on your cap and gown. All your hard work has paid off. You’re graduating now. When your ceremony is through, let’s get stupid and celebrate!
- Your hard work, dedication and discipline have paid off. You’re finally graduating. It’s time to let loose and unwind before you join the '9 – 5.' Congratulations!
- Here’s to your impressive student career. Now that you’re graduating, you’re at the beginning of a brand new journey. So here’s to your success and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate!
- You’re finally graduating, and we couldn’t be prouder. You no longer have to worry about grades. You no longer have to wait for a diploma. Now is the time to celebrate.
- I can’t believe you’re so grown up. It’s finally time for you to graduate. You have grown and learned so much. You have come a long way. Here’s to your amazing achievement. Let’s celebrate. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your graduation. Who would have thought that such a humongous brain would have looked so gorgeous under such an unglamorous cap and gown! It's no wonder they make you wear a huge hat!
- I want to congratulate you on this happy date. It’s time for you to celebrate, since today is the day you graduate.
- I’m so proud that I know someone so smart. Congratulations on your hard work and dedication. Happy graduation!
- I'm wishing you the best things in life that come to those willing to put in the time and energy that you have. Keep up the good work, and you'll do great things.
- Here's to new opportunities open to you with the diploma you now hold as proof of diligence, knowledge, and skills.
- Even more than proving that you are smart enough to earn a diploma, you have proven your character. And your character is much more important than any diploma or graduation. Best wishes to a man of character!
- Congratulations Graduate! We know you will go far, and we look forward to seeing what your bright future has in store for you.
- Now what? We're wishing you the best in figuring out the answer to that question.
- You have proven determination, brains, and willingness to learn. Hopefully employers will see these accomplishments. Congrats on your graduation.
- Keep working hard, and I am sure that diploma is just the beginning of many future successes.
- The hat, tassel, and robe suit you. I guess that's why you are planning on even more schooling. Congratulations on your diploma and good luck in your future educational goals.
- You are being recognized as a great student today, but you are so much more than that to me. You are a great _________, __________, and ____________.
- You deserve to have the things that you have worked hard to attain. Best wishes, graduate!
- Congratulations for all your hard work paying off. You have done it! Keep working hard, even though you are done with school... at least for now.
- We see you doing big things now that you have graduated, mostly because you have already done so many big things.
- I hope you continue to learn every day, even though it might feel like you are finally done with school. Your informal education will continue on.
- If I could be any more proud of you, I wouldn't be able to stand it. Your big brain impresses me.
- Of all the people named ________ who are graduating today, you are the smartest one I know. I hope that fact makes you feel special.
- It's time to use that diploma as a ticket to a great future!