What to Write in a Wedding Card
Wedding card messages are usually fun to write. Sometimes, thinking of what to write can be challenging for a number of reasons. Maybe you aren't that sentimental. Maybe you aren't good with words, or you can't relate. Whatever the reason, You have come to the right place for help writing in a wedding card.
Below are wedding card message examples to customize for your wedding card recipients. Keep the couple in mind as you read through these and determine which one works the best. The nice thing about wedding card messages is the ability to write in a variety of themes including funny, inspirational, and religious. Use the style that you think the couple will like best.
Wedding Card Messages
The following are general wedding messages for your card. These are more sincere and meaningful than the following funny messages.
- We are excited to see you two become a family!
- I'm glad to congratulate you on such an important and meaningful event.
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine!
- I wish you success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
- I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and to those who you meet along your journey together.
- I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and I am looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
- Congratulations! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
- We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two.
- Marriage is a chance to be an example of the love that our creator has shown us.
- We are so sorry we can't attend your wedding. God bless you both!
Sincere and Encouraging Examples
Use the following as sincere and encouraging messages. If you are unsure of what type of message to write, you can't go wrong with something encouraging like these.
Sometimes it's appropriate to include a spiritual text, such as bible verses. Keep that in mind. Many people see marriage as something more than just a legal agreement.