With all of the chaos that tends to happen during this busy time of year, did you let making personalized holiday photo cards slip by you? Not to worry. Now, you can easily and conveniently make your own personalized holiday photo cards and pick them up the same day!
Disclosure: I’m proud to partner with CVS/pharmacy for the Holiday How To campaign. I am being sponsored by CVS/pharmacy for my posts and activities, but all opinions expressed are my own, and all product claims or program details shared should be verified at CVS.com or with the appropriate manufacturers.
It is so easy and you can do it from anywhere you have access to the internet. Personalized holiday photo cards are fun to make and easy to personalize with your favorite family photos (including ones on Facebook and Instagram). Plus, you can get same-day pick up at your local CVS for no extra charge!!
2. Login or create an account (just takes about 60 seconds to create and account).
3. If you don’t already have photos uploaded to your account, you can click on “Add Photos” and it gives you the option of from your device (computer or phone), instagram, or facebook.
While you are looking for that perfect photo (or photos because some card designs can feature several photos), you will probably find several great photos. You should go ahead and order prints of all the contenders too because there are lots of great sentimental homemade photo gifts you can make. The photo prints will also come in handy for creative holiday decor- I’m going to share a fun DIY photo project soon!
Prints are available in 4×6, 5×7 and 8×10. You can even use the photo feature on the CVS Mobile app for printing photos on-the-go!
4. Then click on “Cards” and you will see the choices- Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s, or other.
5. Next click on a card type- 4×6 photo card, 5×7 premium card, or 5×7 folded card. This will help narrow the selection down for you.
6. There are hundreds of templates and styles to choose from for a customized creation. Just click on the card design you like the best and “create now”. You get to insert your photo(s) and personalize your message!
7. This is my favorite part. Select same-day pick up! I love this feature because I tend to be running behind. They send you an email to let you know when it is ready for pick up. (It only took my order 30 minutes!! However, it does depend on how busy they are.)