Tis the season! It’s Christmas time and we’ve got all the best quotes and holiday wishes to add to your greeting cards. Read on below for messages to add to your ecards and cheerful notes.Santa Claus has the right idea – visit people only once a year.
– Victor Borge Christmas is the spirit of giving without a thought of getting. It is happiness because we see joy in people. It is forgetting self and finding time for others. It is discarding the meaningless and stressing the true values.
– Thomas S. Monson Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
– Norman Vincent Peale Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
– Calvin Coolidge The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
– George Carlin I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
– Charles Dickens What I don’t like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day.
– Phyllis Diller Let’s be naughty and save Santa the trip.
– Gary Allan – I once wanted to become an atheist, but I gave up – they have no holidays.
Henny Youngman – Nothing says holidays, like a cheese log.
Ellen DeGeneres – I think Christmas is about celebration and come on, on the inside everyone wants to dance.
Check out the hours that the banks and post offices are open and closed for on Christmas Eve 2015.Click here to read more