What to Write in a Mother's Day Card Message
Moms work hard, so work hard on her card messageOur mothers do so much for us and are such a large part of our lives that it can be difficult to know what to write in a Mother's Day card. Breaking down this challenge into smaller parts can help. Examples of card messages can help get ideas going, which is usually the most difficult part.
Use the following Mother's Day card messages to help you write a great message that your great mom deserves. Make it a special message with thought and sincerity by editing one to your taste and to fit you and your mother. Before you jump into reading these, shut your eyes and think about some of the nice qualities about your mom. Then when you do read through the examples, you'll know which one works well.
Mother's Day Card Messages
- Thank you for loving me, teaching me, encouraging me, and raising me. You've worked hard!
- Thank you! Those are the two words that best describe what I want to say to you.
- You deserve to be appreciated every day, not just on Mother's day.
- Moms like you are priceless. You have been such an amazing influence on me since I was born. Thanks for your guidance.
- You are a blessing to many people, but I am especially grateful for the amazing work you have done being my mom.
- I am one of the luckiest kids in the world, because I got you as my mom.
- You are a wonderful, patient, caring, amazing mom. Thanks for everything!
- Mom, I can't begin to thank you for all the things you have done for me. You have supported and encouraged me throughout my entire life. Happy Mother's Day!
- Happy Mother's Day, to the greatest mom I could want!
- God has blessed me with an awesome mother. Even though I know you are not perfect, I haven't been either. Thanks for all you have done.
- Mom, you have protected me, taught me, encouraged me, and accepted me the way I am. You are more than just mom to me. Happy Mother's Day!
- Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Only a mother could do what you do. Happy Mother's Day!
- Society couldn't exist without moms. So we all owe our mothers a lot.
- Happy Mother's Day, to a loving, selfless, hard working mom.
- Even though my words will never do justice in thanking you for the great contribution you made in my life, I want you to know I have a deep sense of gratitude for you. The older I get the more reasons I realize that you have been and continue to be a great mother.
Quotes about Mom for Mother's Day
Sometimes a quote is a perfect way to express something you want to say in an elegant or witty way. These are some hand-picked quotes you can write in your mom's Mother's Day card.
- "Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever." -Author Unknown
- "All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his." -Oscar Wilde
- "Only God Himself fully appreciates the influence of a Christian mother in the molding of character in her children." -Billy Graham
- "The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom." -Henry Ward Beecher
- "No influence is so powerful as that of the mother." -Sarah Josepha Hale
- "When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child." -Sophia Loren
- "Men are what their mothers made them." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- "God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers." -Jewish Proverb
- "My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it." -Mark Twain
- "A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie." -Tenneva Jordan