Teachers have one of the most impactful roles in a childs development. From elementary shcool teachers all the way to college professors, educators enrich our lives. Christmas is a time to recognize those who have made a difference in your life and we're here to help you find the right words to share with that special teacher. Whether through e-mail or a handwritten note, a heartfelt message to that special educator is necessary this holiday season. Check out our favorite Christmas messages to teachers below:
- Dear teacher, may this Christmas be the best Christmas of your life. May it bring about happiness and joy in your life and in the lives of your family members. Merry Christmas.
- Christmas has lost its meaning for us because we have lost the spirit of expectancy. We cannot prepare for an observance. We must prepare for an experience.
- You are the best Teacher in this world. Wherever I may go in my life, I will always remember that I had an excellent guidein the form of a teacher, you.
- If Christmas is the season to give thanks, my list has to begin with you, my favorite teacher.
- Merry Christmas to a teacher who not only taught me from the English textbook, but taught me to love the English language.
- If you ever think that your job as a teacher goes unappreciated, I want to use this Christmas card to tell you that you inspire me every day.
- At first, I was so afraid of taking your class, but you made learning more fun than I imagined. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
- As a teacher you taught me math, but as a person you’ve set an example for how to live a respectable life. Thank you and Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas to the teacher who first met me as a bratty trouble-maker, but hung in there and taught me how to behave respectfully.
- Merry Christmas, teacher. I hope you get the same amount of gifts as you’ve given me — that’s a lot!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, teacher gets an “A.” You taught me well, parents pride will swell — lots of gifts for Christmas Day!
- After being in your class, I know I can reach for the stars. May your Christmas shine as bright as the star atop your tree.
- When I ask for Christmas Blessings, I ask for a wonderful Christmas in your household. I really enjoy the way you make learning fun.
- Merry Christmas to the best teacher in the world. You’ve been such a great role model, I now want to be a teacher myself.
- You are not only our teacher. You are our friend, philosopher and guide all molded into one person. We will always be grateful for your support. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Happy Holidays to a teacher that always offers kindness, knowledge, and unconditional support.
- Because you’re my teacher, my parents are happier, my grades are better and I’m learning to love school. Merry Christmas!
- Enjoy your Christmas vacation teacher. I’m actually looking forward to seeing you in the new year!
- If Santa gives more gifts to teachers who have been good, you’re going to clean up!
- My parents said they told Santa what a good student I’ve been this year. I think it’s because you’re such a good teacher.
- Roses are red, icicles are clear. Merry Christmas, teacher, and a Happy New Year.
- College is hard academically and socially. As you enjoy your winter break, I send my gratitude with you.
- Merry Christmas, teacher. I’m sorry if I was a little bit bad this year. You don’t know Santa, do you?
- Dear Teacher: Merry Christmas. I think Santa is going to give you the big Star Wars Lego set.
How to Make Homemade Greeting Cards : How to Make ...
How to Make Greeting Cards : Homemade Greeting Cards ...
Teacher Christmas poems for greeting cards & wishes