What to Write to Congratulation on a New Home
Buying a home is usually the largest purchase anyone will make in his or her life. Congratulate a person who bought a new home by expressing the excitement and pride you feel when you think of the person being blessed with a new house.
Funny congratulations messages are good for those who have a good sense of humor. Think about the best direction to go, and then use one of these examples of new house congratulations wishes.
Funny New House Wishes
Use these if you want to say something funny in your congratulations card.
- If I was your dog, I'd be excited about your new house. I'd have plenty of room to run around, but I'd be most excited about the "Roof!"
- Congratulations to you for moving, and congratulations to me for not having to help you move!
- I was expecting that you found yourself shelter, but you have exceeded my expectations. Nice place!
- I'm glad you got a nice place of your own, so now I can come and bother you.
- Your house is sweet. It's good to see it go to such a nice family.
- Your biggest mistake was letting me know where you live. Now I'll be visiting often.
- Did you find the house, or did the house find you? You guys are perfect for each other.
- It's just a house without you. Now that you're in it, it's a beautiful home.
- Now that your house hunting is over, you can relax. As long as keeping up a house and yard work is your idea of relaxation, you'll be very relaxed.
- "House" it going in your new house? I hope it's going well.
Sincere Examples of Messages
These are examples of sincere messages to write in a housewarming card to congratulate someone on the purchase of a new home.