Word used on thank you notes should show your appreciation and should express to the recipient that you have recognized the effort they made on your behalf. There are many different words that you can use on thank you notes.
For Someone Visiting You, Attending an Event or An Invitation
- We are forever grateful that you shared our wedding with us.
- We are so pleased you could join us on our special day.
- Thank you so much for having us over for dinner.
- Thank you for coming and sharing this special time with us.
- We hope you know that our day was more special because you were there with us.
- We'll never forget the great experience we had together.
- We're so happy you were able to make it to our event.
- Thanks so much for taking the time out of your schedule to come over.
- Thank you again for inviting us into your lovely home.
- Thanks so much for the great time the other night.
For a Special Gift
- I am so grateful for the lovely gift.
- We will treasure the gift forever.
- Thank you ever so much for the thoughtful present.
- We love the beautiful gift you got for us.
- Thank you for the thoughtful present.
- We love the gift, thank you so much!
- Thanks again for the thoughtful gift.
- We love our beautiful new gift and we cannot thank you enough for your thoughtfulness.
For Taking Time to Help or For Doing Something Nice
- I am so thankful for the time you took to help with my project.
- Thanks so much for taking the time to help with my project.
- It was so nice of you to help me out the other day.
- We are forever in your debt for helping us through this tough time.
- I will always remember how you helped me to get this wonderful opportunity.
- Thank you so much for all you have done for us.
- We will always be grateful for all that you have done to help us.
Where to Find More Examples
Here are some places where you can find more examples of words that are used on thank you notes:
Now that you have seen all of these different examples of what to write on a thank you note, you are ready to write your own notes after you received a nice gift or someone did something nice for you. Remember, keep the thank you note personal and be sure to mention specifically what you are thanking the recipient for.
Do you have a good example to share? Add your example here.comments powered by
By YourDictionaryWord used on thank you notes should show your appreciation and should express to the recipient that you have recognized the effort they made on your behalf. There are many different words that you can use on thank you notes.
Thank You Notes with Mayor Michael Bloomberg (Late Night ...
Thank you note
Thank You Notes