- Happy Birthday to the most awesome, beautiful, funny, great friend – Have a fabulous birthday.(a little over the top)
- Boss in honor of your birthday we are all taking the day off. (if only)
- Boss you are not hold just vintage. ( might not fly)
- Happy birthday to the big cheese. (a little to familiar)
- Wishing you success since you are the best boss in the world. (can we say – really!)
- Even a boss like you is human on their birthday. (time to find another job)
- To the best boss – from all your nuts. (a step too far)
- To the king of the rat race. (maybe not)
- To celebrate your birthday – you can give everyone a raise.(I’m out of here)
- You inspire me to do my best. Happy Birthday.
- Wishing a great day to a great mentor.
- It’s your birthday boss – celebrate!
- It’s been a pleasure to work with you – Happy Birthday.
- To the best boss – Happy Birthday
- May the year bring you more success.
- Enjoy your day – you deserve a celebration.
It may seem simple to wish your boss a happy birthday, but remember what you put in writing lives forever. I happen to like my boss. Out of respect for him, I will only write something polite and warm. Crossing the line to funny can always be misconstrued. Bye the way – Enjoy your next birthday.
There are many stops along the trail leading to the end of a career. Whether those forays were from one occupation to another or simply from one desk to another, the final destination of this journey is always the same – retirement. This is often a happy occasion as concluding a career will offer an individual the freedom to invest more energy in their hobbies and passions, to spend more time with the ones they love, and to bask in the feeling of a lifelong job well done. At the same time, retirement has the potential to engender a sense of loss and finality as an individual is permanently leaving work they may have felt strongly about and coworkers whose company they’ve come to appreciate and enjoy over the years. Therefore, it is usually a good idea to keep retirement parties fun and light both to celebrate the positive aspects of retirement and mitigate any sadness associated with it. A few retirement party theme ideas found below aim to accomplish just that.