Value (9.7 of 10)
Quality (9.5 of 10)
Popularity (9.6 of 10)
- Under $40
- Over 45 Reviews
- 3.5 of 5 Star Rating
Featuring all of the same features as the previous edition, with another revamped user interface, the Hallmark Card Studio is back with another yearly edition. This edition comes with less Hallmark cards than the previous edition did, weighing in at only 14, 000 cards (2013 edition has 18, 000). It has the ability to make calendars, even from scratch, as well as many other project types, similar to the previous edition. In fact, there isn’t too much that is different between the two editions.
- Birthdays, Christmas, Easter, Valentine’s Day, Hanukkah and more templates, plus the ability to create your own
- More than 20, 000 Clip art images that you can use in your projects
- Hallmark fonts provide an authentic touch to your greeting cards
- 14, 000 hallmark cards and projects already made and ready for you to use or customize
- Makes calendars from scratch and have the perfect calendar all the time
eCard Express iPad Application Review - Greeting Cards and ...
Greeting Cards for Windows Phone Review
Ecard Wizard Greeting Card Software Review