Making your family’s holiday greeting card can feel like just another chore to add to your already extensive to do list, but it’s truly a great time to ponder the year that flew by. Remember those fun moments? Or the ones that made you roll on the floor laughing? Relive them as you design a handmade holiday card on buncee.
Below is a step by step guide on how to make a holiday card online that will touch the hearts’ of family and friends this season. Use this as your creation guide, and enjoy reliving 2014 as you buncee away!
1. ! Here is where you’ll personalize and create fun greeting cards for the whole family this holiday season
2. Select a background from our variety of holiday backgrounds! Pick your favorite design and simply click and drag onto the blank canvas.
3. Upload a picture of your family or friends and resize or rotate it to your liking.
4. Select a frame to really make the picture pop by going to the Stickers tab and clicking the “Frames” category.
5. Add in your favorite holiday messages or quotes by simply dragging and dropping them onto your canvas.
6. Write a warm holiday message to your loved ones or label the picture with the year and date. The possibilities are endless!
7. Decorate the buncee with stickers from our huge design library. Simply click and drag the image of your choice to the canvas. You can also add animations, Google images, YouTube videos, or a digital recording of your voice singing a holiday cheer!
Click the Done button to share your holiday greeting via email, Facebook, or any other social media platforms. Or you can just print at home to send via snail mail!See also: