Worldwide, Valentine’s Day is a day for lovers. Traditionally, everyone goes all out to let their special someone knows how much they are appreciated on this day and everyday. Some will say it with flowers while others will bring on the bling. Others will get creative with customized dates while some will play it low-key with an at-home dinner date and together time. Whatever you plan to do for Valentine’s Day, you will be faced with finding the right words to express your feelings. Whether it’s for a special someone who has been by your side for many years, a new sweetie who has brought joy to your world or someone you hope to charm soon enough, we have created the messages that will surely get their attention with or without a gift. Let these messages inspire you to plan a special day for your special someone.
- A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
- A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
- Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
- Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.