New year quotes are words of wisdom and experience that have inspired many to strive for what they believe in and never settle down with mediocrity.
New Year’s being a time for new beginnings and learning experiences, what one always requires at the start of a new adventure is motivations and boosting of morale, along with things to ponder upon.
Be it motivational quotes or thoughtful ones, we have for you a wide array of New Year Quotes 2016 to kick-start 2016 for you and your loved ones.
Happy New Year Quotes are wise words of famous people who have had a plethora of experiences in their lives and have shared their pearls of wisdom and experience for us to gain knowledge from them. New Year Sayings can be used in New Year greeting cards, or Social Media updates, or text messages to inspire your friends and family as a New Year sets in.
New Year Wishes Quotes are meant to motivate people to take control of their lives. They help one see the light even if the tunnel one is traversing through is dark. These are inspirational words that the famous people have shared from the gems of their experiences and are meant to imbibe sense and sensibilities, often with a twist of humor.
Here are a list of Quotes for New Year by renowned people that would guide you as you traverse through the 365 days of 2016 –
- “Well, The Year Is Finally Wrapped up, Looking Back, I Made Mistakes Along Just like The Next Man, As a Matter of Fact, I Have Wronged, Disappointed, Been Inpatient a Little Insecure, Been Out of Control and at Times Hard to Bare With. My Prayer Dear Family and Friend is That You Forgive Me and Continue to Bare With Me as I Look Upon Myself and Work on Myself on The Next Coming Years, I Haven’t Been The Best of Friends But Sure I Will As I Continue To Seek God’s Enlightenment and Wisdom. I Love You All and Bless You In God’s Name.” – William Nsubuga
- “Life goes by so very fast, my dears, and taking the time to reflect, even once a year, slows things down. We zoom past so many seconds, minutes, hours, killing them with the frantic way we live that it’s important we take at least this one collective sigh and stop, take stock, and acknowledge our place in time before diving back into the melee. Midnight on New Year’s Eve is a unique kind of magic where, just for a moment, the past and the future exist at once in the present. Whether we’re aware of it or not, as we countdown together to it, we’re sharing the burden of our history and committing to the promise of tomorrow.” – Hillary DePiano
- “The attraction of New Year is this: the year changes and in that change we believe that we can change with it. It is far more difficult however to change yourself than turn the calendar to a new page. We are creatures of faith, like it or not.” – R. Joseph Hoffmann
- “We spend January 1st walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives…not looking for flaws, but for potential.” – Ellen Goodman
- “No one knows the future, yet we can’t stop guessing while expecting of only the good, and not the bad or even both.” – Auliq Ice
- “Each year’s regrets are envelopes in which messages of hope are found for the New Year.” – John R. Dallas Jr.
Best New Year Quotes and Sayings
- “A year of ending and beginning, a year of loss and finding…and all of you were with me through the storm. I drink your health, your wealth, your fortune for long years to come, and I hope for many more days in which we can gather like this.” – C.J. Cherryh
- “There are greater things to be achieved in every New Year, and each and everyone must prepare themselves to be great, not by words of the mouth, but by a lot of sacrifices.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
- “The love at Christmas should be with us throughout the coming year.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Any new beginning is forged from the shards of the past, not from the abandonment of the past.” – Craig D. Lounsbrough
- “Honor to the...