Hallmark makes the world a more caring place by helping people laugh, love, heal, say thanks, reach out and make meaningful connections with others.
Through moments big and small, and through both happy and challenging times, Hallmark helps give voice to caring thoughts and emotions with tangible reminders of appreciation, belonging and love.
Hallmark was founded more than a century ago by a teenage entrepreneur with a couple shoeboxes of postcards under his arm and the American dream in his heart. Today’s Hallmark is a $4 billion business with greeting cards and other products sold in 38, 000 retail stores across the U.S. and in 100 countries worldwide. Our brand also reaches people online at Hallmark.com and on television through Hallmark Hall of Fame movies and cable’s Hallmark Channels.
But as big as we’ve become, and as iconic as our brand is today, we’re still privately held, still based in Kansas City, Mo., and still led by members of our founding family.
More importantly, Hallmark continues to stay close to people’s needs, understanding what is universal in the human heart and meeting those needs with products and experiences that bring people together.
It’s an honor and privilege to do so.
President & CEO:
Consolidated Annual Revenues:
- 11, 300 full-time worldwide (Hallmark and subsidiaries).
- 6, 600 associated full-time with U.S. business.
- 3, 200 work full-time at Kansas City headquarters.
- 500+ artists, designers, stylists, writers, editors, web designers, and photographers based in Kansas City.
- 10, 000 new and redesigned greeting cards each year.
- 49, 000 products available at any one time.
- Hallmark holds licensing agreements for 7 of the top 10 most popular licensed properties.
- Center, Texas
- Columbus, Georgia
- Enfield, Connecticut
- Lawrence, Kansas
- Leavenworth, Kansas
- Liberty, Missouri
- Metamora, Illinois