is rated 4.5/5 based on 197 reviews.
- - When you need money there in minutes.1, 2
- - For a more economical option, send with your bank account and your money can be available for your receiver to pick up at an agent location in three bank business days.1, 3
- - Send money using your bank's online bill pay service—like a utility bill.
- - If your receiver lives in a country where we offer mobile money transfer service, and they have an activated mobile wallet with one of our partner mobile operators, you can send money straight to their mobile phone.1, 4
- - Send money directly to your receiver's bank account.5
- - Send more than $3, 000 internationally, with a locked in currency rate, from your bank account to your receiver's with our convenient online foreign exchange service.6Learn more
- - Send money to an inmate and it will usually be available in their trust account the day it's sent.1
How to Send Money Online
Sending money online with Western Union is easy. Choose the service that's best for you and follow the simple steps below to find out how.
Money in Minutes service
To an inmate
1 Date available will be displayed on receipt. Service and funds availability depends on certain factors including the Service selected, the selection of delayed delivery options, amount sent, destination country, currency availability, regulatory issues, consumer protection issues, identification requirements, delivery restrictions, agent location hours, and differences in time zones (collectively, “Restrictions”).
7 Card issuer cash advance fee and associated interest charges may apply.
8 Standard message and data rates from mobile service providers may apply.
Transfer money online with the same convenience of checking your email or surfing the web. Western Union makes it possible to send money online 24/7, from the comfort of your own home with several fast, convenient, and safe online money transfer options.