Create an electronic invitation in minutes! Customize any design for any occasion, send it to your recipients and manage their responses online. Additionally, you can use our tools to promote you’re your event, sell tickets or accept donations. 100% privacy protection and advertisement free!
Customize Any Design
- Use any design for any occasion.
- Use the design for an electronic invitation, announcement or egreeting.
- Add images, links, fonts, colors, etc.
- Advertisement-free for you and your guests.
Send to Your Recipients
- Easily add your contacts to the event.
- Customize how the event is sent to your recipients (envelope style, copy, etc.).
- Send the invitation out yourself if you wish (rather than import emails).
- Import contacts into the Address Book, have multiple groups, and more.
- Create a customizable URL to post on your website or other marketing materials.
- 100% privacy protection.
- Manage all of your responses in one location.
- Send a message to all of your recipients (reminders, changes, etc.).
- Export all of your information to an Excel file.
- Notifications/Alerts for any invalid email addresses.
- See who has viewed the event and track response rates.
- Get Email or SMS notifications of new invitaion responses.
Sell Tickets & Accept Donations
- Create multiple tickets for your event (General Admission, VIP, Raffle Tickets, etc.).
- Assign dates for when tickets are available for purchase.
- Accept payments via Paypal (direct payment or credit card purchase).
- Manage all Tickets/Payments in one location.
- Allow your guests to print customizable bar-coded tickets.
- No per ticket charge!
- Immediate payment.
- Accept all major currencies.
- Poll recipients for registration information, to help plan events or build excitement.
- Gather emails and names for people that register for your event.
- Recipients can synch the event with their Microsoft Outlook, iCal, Yahoo! or Google Calendars.
- Recipients can send themselves voice, text or email reminders.
- Recipients can post an event to Facebook & Twitter in one click.
- Provide automated maps for directions and updated weather conditions.
- Post your event on a web site and allow visitors to register and buy tickets.
- Customize an event URL to post on a web site or additional marketing materials.
- Ask guests to bring items and keep track of the commitments.
How to start your own online shop - Mart Expert Invitation
How to create your FREE online Wedding Invitation in under ...
Create Your Own Invitations